5 Ways to Re-focus on your Health this New Year
Feeling sluggish instead of recharged after the Holidays? Instead of dwelling over the Holiday overindulging, use how you’re feeling as motivation to get back on track for the New Year!
Here are a few tips to help you feel motivated and recharged, and get a strong start to a brand new year, and each day beyond:
- Move forward. The worst thing you can do for your mental health is beat yourself up for overindulging over the holidays. Instead of feeling sluggish and guilty, use these negative thoughts as motivation to push harder and move forward toward your fitness goals. One way to boost yourself up is to create and incorporate motivating mantras into your everyday routine. YOU GOT THIS!
- Dump the junk: If you’ve been snacking on empty calories and sweet treats throughout the holiday season, your body is probably beginning to crave them as this has become a frequent part of your week. If you’re serious about sticking to your goals this year, do a quick sweep of your fridge and pantry to get rid of any foods that aren’t fueling your body or may tempt you to backslide to unhealthy choices.
- Sign up for team training: If you need some motivating energy, our STRONG Team Training has you covered! These 45-minute sweat breaking, heart pumping and fun STRONG Team Training classes will keep you inspired to making fitness a priority all year long. Sign-up for a class today!
- Hold yourself accountable: Science has proven that accountability motivates humans. If you think you might let yourself down, tell the world you’re on a fitness journey! Stay on track with our Energy FitFam app and create your own Fit Plan. The FitFam app is complete with workouts from our Elite trainers, and opportunities for you to connect with the Energy community to share your workouts and experiences. Talk about a Fit Family!
- Partner up with a personal trainer: You don’t have to travel on your fitness and nutrition journey alone. If you’re unsure of where to start, our Energy Elite personal trainers are ready to help you! All it takes to move forward is a conversation about where you are now and where you’d like to be in the future. A trainer will build a custom plan that fits your lifestyle and will be right there every step of the way. They can even help you create an accountable Fit Plan!
Ready to get inspired? Stop by one of our four locations to kick off the new year in good health. Claim your free five-day pass to get started today!